Monday, June 30, 2008

Anniversary Specials!!!

A year has past... I don't know about you, but it's gone by very fast for me. It seems like not that long ago I was thinking about starting this adventure and now, a year later I couldn’t be happier or more satisfied with the results. Results that couldn’t have happened if not for all of my excellent clients!.
To show my appreciation I want to offer some specials! (Specials are for EVERYBODY old clients, new clients, potential clients)


  • Book a session for July and get 50% off session fee. Other discounts don't apply.

  • Book a session during July for the months of August, September or October and get one 8x10 and two 5x7 prints for FREE from your session.

  • Get a FREE session during July for the first 2 persons that contact me.


    So don't let all these great specials get away! Contact me ASAP!

    Email: info@gvephotography.com
    or Phone: 205-453-4983

This year I'm introducing a new set of Holiday Cards. There are about 30+ designs and let me tell you that they all are AWESOME!!... The price is $1.80/ 5x7 card. Envelopes included. There is a minimum order of 25 cards. Here is a sneak preview for you. I'll be launching all the designs in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned!.








Now some little notes:


  • Session fee due at time of booking, the fee is not refundable but I'm totally open to re-schedule it.

  • The last day for Holiday sessions (meaning you have the pictures, holiday cards on time for the holidays) is November 16th, 2008. I will be booking sessions after this date, but I do not guarantee that you'll have your order on time.

  • New session fee of $75 applies on July 1st, 2008.

Hi! I'm Grethel, Welcome to my blog!.
I'm a Birmingham, AL based photographer. I use only available light, shoot on-location, and there is almost always a kid involved in it! I love my job, I love to create art, I love to make friends.
Here are a few sneak peaks of my recent work, for more info please contact me at: info@gvephotography.com or 205-453-4983
Visit my website!
Thank you!

Current Promotions

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

It's NOT Ok to use my pictures without asking first. You can NOT download pictures from my blog or galleries. And you can NOT scan prints. There are copyright laws that protect my art.
If you would like to display my work in your personal sites (facebook, myspace, blogs) please give me credit for it with the line gvephotography.com on each photo. Thank you.

GIFT CARDS!!

Now available GIFT CARDS!!!... this is the perfect holiday present for your family and friends!!..
Contact me for more information.

contact me

  • Serving Central Alabama
  • info@gvephotography.com
  • 205-453-4983